The STFC CERN Business Incubation Centre has a permanent open call for applications which are reviewed periodically.
The programme accepts any high-tech entrepreneur, research group or small start-up company looking to develop innovative products and services from technologies originally developed for high energy physics. You do not have to have a previous relationship with STFC or CERN to apply for the scheme.
Interested in applying? See if you meet the following criteria:
- You have an innovative, technology driven idea
- Your business plan is based on applying high energy physics technologies in industries such as but not limited to:
- Your business is based on CERN’s technologies especially:
- Initiatives based on technologies developed at CERN or with CERN’s direct contribution
- Companies developing technologies of interest to CERN and similar facilities
- Any innovative project that could clearly benefit from the support of CERN experts in the core competencies listed above
- Or you are academic staff wishing to set up your own company to bring cutting-edge research to the market.